Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 (1 pound) pork tenderloin
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cut pork into eight slices; flatten to 1/2-in. thickness. In a large plastic bag, combine the onion, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, thyme and pepper; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- In a small bowl, combine the cucumber sauce ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Drain pork and discard marinade. Place on a broiler pan coated with nonstick cooking spray. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Serve with cucumber sauce.
FOR MORE RECIPES, LOG ONTO CHEFBINKS.COM.