Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 8 egg whites
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 5 turkey bacon strips, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, butter, salt and pepper.
- Pour into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with onions, bacon and cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
FOR MORE RECIPES, LOG ONTO CHEFBINKS.COM.